My Five

My Five
The Best and Brightest

Me and Mr. B

Monday, July 30, 2007

Viva la France




More of Paris. I went back many times to the Musee Cluny it is full of medieval treasures - including The Lady and the Unicorn Tapestries. San Chapell is the jewel box of all cathedrals and that's saying a lot. Musee Carnavalli is free and full of Paris history and art. It's quaint gardens are a great place to relax. I supported the arts while I was there - I never passed a street musician without throwing in a few euros, I did skip a few accordian players. Another adventure was finding all the Passages, they are enclosed streets of restaurants and shops, the first malls minus the teenagers. If you want to take a step back in time and see how true parisians lived go the the Musee Nissim De Camondo, close to the Parc Monceau another must see. I could go on and on and I do in my next (and fortunately last) video. Viva La France...

No comments: